Club Trials are held each year before start of the season
Please note: Due to Covid-19 trials will not follow the normal process, no player will be dropped to a lower team. There are gaps in the squads and these will be filled with trials taking place on Saturday 26th September and 3rd October, 10am-12pm, at the outdoor corts, Swanley Recreation Ground, St Mary's Road
- Nominal entry fee to help cover costs
- Head Coach and independent selectors
- Squads may not be announced on the day but as soon as possible
The main criteria that selectors look for:
- Fitness, relating to speed, strength and stamina.
- Mechanical ability and technique.
- Decision making when, ehere and how to perform the skills of the game and the ability to take part in the tactical use of these skills.
- Commitment to training and match availability.
Summary of the qualities
- Attacking players should demonstrate fast, accurate footwork and passing, space awareness and flairful use of an opportunity to score a goal.
- Defence should show concentrated marking, interception ability and acute awareness on goal protection.