Sat 05 Jun 2021 14:51
Club Trials are held each year before start of the season
Senior trials for the 2021/22 season will take place on Saturday 26th June and 3rd July, 10am - 2pm, at the outdoor courts, Swanley Recreation Ground, St Mary's Road BR8 7BU
2021/22 Trial Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrG1sWLKzh-IjaIUKf-ovuMKIh1B20t758Pajwe8hOi6me3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Nominal entry fee to help cover costs
- Head Coach, Senior Coaching Team and an independent selector
- Squads may not be announced on the day but as soon as possible
The main criteria that selectors look for:
- Fitness, relating to speed, strength and stamina.
- Mechanical ability and technique.
- Decision making when, ehere and how to perform the skills of the game and the ability to take part in the tactical use of these skills.
- Commitment to training and match availability.
Summary of the qualities
- Attacking players should demonstrate fast, accurate footwork and passing, space awareness and flairful use of an opportunity to score a goal.
- Defence should show concentrated marking, interception ability and acute awareness on goal protection.